Restore your smile with affordable dental implants from Dr. Carol Jin, DDS, in San Ramon, CA. Gain the confidence to eat, talk and laugh again with an effective, natural-looking tooth replacement option. We take the time to fit your new implants so you have the freedom you did before tooth loss.
What Is A Dental Implant?
Dental implants replace your tooth root giving you a strong foundation for permanent or removable dentures. They all consist of 3 parts and are made to function naturally alongside your natural teeth.
- The Post – Small medical-grade titanium surgically placed into your jawbone. This acts as the new root of your tooth.
- The Abutment – Attaches your new tooth root and provides a strong foundation for your new custom tooth.
- The Crown – A dental crown consists of a bridge or custom-made tooth that replaces the missing tooth.
Once the dental implants are complete you will have natural feeling teeth that improve eating and speaking. The strong foundation that is created gives you peace of mind that you won’t have any shifting in your teeth or concern with them falling out.
Advantages Of Dental Implants
There are many reasons to consider dental implants when fixing your smile. During your visit, we will go over all of your options to ensure you are receiving the best procedure for your health needs.
- Appearance – Regain your beautiful smile and get your confidence back.
- Speech – Speak clearly without the fear of poor-fitting dentures falling out of slurring your words.
- Comfort – As a permanent replacement you will have a natural feel and eliminate the discomfort of removable dentures.
- Easier To Eat – Dental implants function like your natural teeth and will not move or slide during chewing.
- Oral Health – Implants stand alone and don’t rely on your other teeth for support giving you long-term oral health.
- Strong – They are built to last many years and with proper care can last an entire lifetime without replacement.
- Convenient – You no longer have to worry about removing dentures and regain a natural oral health routine.
Improve Your Oral Health
When you take care of your oral health, there are many improvements in your quality of life. Because an implant is the closest thing to a proper tooth, the procedure can restore your mouth to close to its natural state. This makes smiling, chewing, and eating healthy foods become easier. Our procedure provides a permanent solution for your mouth, there is no need to have the daily hassle and embarrassment of caring for dentures.
Schedule Your Dental Implants Today
For a dental implant evaluation in the San Ramon area, contact us at the office of Dr. Carol Jin, DDS, today. We look forward to helping you trade in your worries for smiles with this restorative process. Don’t put off living your best life another day. We’re here to help you benefit from optimal oral care.